Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Conference Championships this Weekend

You football pickers did well over the course of the first eight games. 37 people responded, 25 got them all right. Most of the rest, including me, missed only one. Not bad, not bad at all.

This weekend the conference championships are played, two games, the winners which go to Houston two weeks hence to partake in Super Bowl. Regardless of who wins the S.B. promises to be a good one.

Both games are on Sunday. The Packers take on the Falcons at 3:05 and Steelers go against the Patriots at 6:05.

Since this is a game pitting the best quarterbacks against each other, and in my mind Aaron Rodgers leads in that category, I'll take Green Bay in a close one, 30-27.

In the 6 o'clock game, which should be another close one (if, unlike last weekend, the Steelers score any touchdowns), I'll take the Steelers, (though I'm not sure why). I'm not even going to predict a score and I sure won't bet any money on them.

Don't forget to update me on your picks at fvoss70@live.com




No comments:

Post a Comment