Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sundays NFL Games

As you must know by now the Steelers-Chiefs game has been postponed until 8:15 p.m. due to an ice storm in Kansas City. The Packers-Cowboys game, played in balmy Dallas, stays at 4:30.

The Falcons handled the Seahawks rather handily, 36-20. As previous stated, the Falcons offense is really tough.

I goofed on the New England-Houston game. I thought the Patriots would win but not cover the points. They did by 2, 34-16.

As you may have guessed by now I’m a Packer fan. In what promises to be a tight game, I think the Pack can defeat Dallas, if Aaron Rodgers continues to display his magic. No reason to think otherwise.

The powerhouse Steeler offense and a great defense should be enough to defeat the Kansas City Chiefs, another very good team. The point spread is only 1, showing it should be a nail-biter.

Let me know how you made out through my email- fvoss70@live.com.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment